In search of awesome UI doers with a knack for data visualization! Xpansiv is growing fast and calling on all creative designers to come join a company that is taking on a serious mission, transforming how commodities are valued!
This is your chance to apply your skills to change the world. Everybody says that, but we really mean it + we're doing it. Xpansiv (www.xpansiv.com) is a Silicon Valley-based company that is transforming the commodity industry from end to end. We believe in design-thinking and prioritize design as the source of innovation.
We offer *highly* competitive pay, 100% paid health insurance, stock options, weekly company lunches, great spaces and the freedom to run with ideas. Oh and all of the La Croix you can drink - within reason. Our new ABQ office even has a hot yoga studio! We also have families and understand that sometimes you just need to hashtag #workathome (or Taos, or Ecuador) and fully support flexible work hours and remote work #worklifebalance
Are you a UI Prototyper? An interaction guru? A data visualization visionary? A lover of UX? If so, and you're ready to change the world, you can submit your resume using the form on this page or apply using our LinkedIn.
We are looking for an experienced and talented UI product designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences of the Xpansiv platform from the ground up. We believe in design leading innovation as we transform the way commodities are valued. We need your help to shape how the interaction and interfaces drive critical decision making for our various users.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, product managers, and UX designers and in a startup world where you might need to wear some of those hats all at the same time. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, product manager, and UX designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Help establish Xpansiv as a design leader in the technology and commodities industries.
- Four or more years of experience and a proven track record.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Zeplin.
- Experience with data visualization, and enterprise software are a plus.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Proactive doer willing to take risks and operate autonomously to do the right thing.