Xpansiv is transforming the business of global commodities by creating new digital assets for an abundant and profitable future. As we continue to expand our influence within the commodity space, we strive to incorporate a collaborative approach to make positive, global change. We are growing rapidly and need a brilliant Executive Assistant/Regional Operations Assistant in our San Francisco office. This is your chance to apply your skills to changing the world. Everybody says that, but we really mean it + we’re doing it.
Experience and being a systems thinker is a must, but so are having an open mind, creativity, transparent communication, autonomy, and drive. You will join a team of talented individuals, so you should be one too.
We also have lives and families and understand that sometimes you just need to work from home (or Albuquerque, or Santa Cruz) and fully support flexible work hours and remote work.
Xpansiv is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant/ Regional Operations Assistant to join our team at our San Francisco headquarters to report to support both the CEO and Director Internal Operations. You will be able to work cross-functionally, independently, and support all departments in our quest to build a first and best in class commodity focused software solution. Delivering results with an attention to timeliness and accuracy is key. The EA | Operations Assistant is also responsible for adhering to and promoting the company values by performing duties in a manner that is consistent with being a team leader and supports the continued growth of the company.
- Inter-office communication and coordination
- Identify and coordinate participation in community networking opportunities and executing meetups with educational institutions and training organizations
- Develop site-specific office standards, policies and procedures in conjunction with HQ & regional offices.
- Mail services coordination
Office & Facilities Management
- Communicate with building management and maintenance and coordinate their activities
- Growth planning: coordinating office moves or renovations, and anticipating headcount space
- Supply management: office supplies, beverages and snacks and amenities
- Vendor management: office supplies, janitorial, landscaping, catering, etc.
Onboarding New Employees
- Coordinate with HQ People Operations/HR Manager to oversee local hiring process, as outlined in the Hiring Process Policy
- Assist People Operations/HR Manager with new hire support such as insurance enrollment, employee queries, as well as local orientation, site tours and workstation set up.
Event Planning & Coordination
- Plan executive travel: book flights, hotels, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Local event planning assistance such as board meetings, happy hours, staff lunches & trainings
- Company-wide team-building events: assist team members with trip logistics, coordinating lodging, transportation and all group meals
- Support other EAs & Director Internal Operations in the coordination of Board, Leadership team and other team members, as needed
- Guest reception & welcome
- Department Purchase Card & Executive Travel Card administration- the EA will log expenses incurred on the Purchase Card and CEO’s T&E Card in Expensify, for direct reporting to the CEO and the VP of Finance
- Document all Xpansiv-hosted event attendees and log expenses
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Motivated, organized, self-reliant, self-starter, flexible, responsive
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Detail oriented and able to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Smart, talented, fun, engaging people committed to making the world a better place
- Full, generous health benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Casual dress code
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment - we fully support flexible work hours and remote work
- Unlimited/discretionary vacation/PTO policy
- 401k plan
- Stock options
Contact: Sarah McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org