Xpansiv is transforming the business of global commodities by creating new digital assets for an abundant and profitable future. As we continue to expand our influence within the commodity space, we strive to incorporate a collaborative approach to make positive, global change.
Xpansiv is seeking a Marketing Director to champion our brand in a rapid-fire environment where change is a daily reality. As a technology startup, we are racing ahead at breakneck speed, and so we seek a candidate who can keep pace with a rapidly evolving narrative, champion our nascent brand, and collaborate effectively with a broad range of personality types—including deeply technical staff. We’re looking for a highly skilled marketing professional to work directly with our VP of Marketing and Chief Commercial Officer to help disparate audiences understand an incredibly complex story. Our ideal candidate will have direct experience in highly technical domains, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of successful branding practices. We're looking for someone with the ability to lead by example and communicate openly, honestly, and constantly.
- Collaborate with the commercial team to uncover insights and develop/implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally.
- Oversee and extend the marketing department, as the company continues to grow, including establishing/owning relationships with contractors (PR, animation, video, etc.).
- Identify timely opportunities to extend our brand and establish our core message in ways that promote a comprehensive understanding of our unique offering.
- Help define scheduling, budget, and resource needs as our company grows and expands its influence.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide competitive analyses, results, and trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the commercial team.
- Develop a relationship with a PR agency to help expand our brand's influence, when the time is right to more actively seek positive press.
- Guide the development of marketing plans, working closely with product and commercial teams.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, including testing, tracking, results reporting, analysis, and recommendations for improvement.
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plan and strategies, concepts, and promotional programs to drive interest and sales.
- Hold regular meetings with product managers and leadership to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and present possible solutions.
- Define and defend the Xpansiv brand in all forms, ensuring a consistent face to the world.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in design, marketing, or communications
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience with digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Proven ability to plan and manage media strategies
- Proficiency with leading design software offerings
- Established portfolio of media and PR contacts
- Desire to grow professionally with ongoing education
- Smart, talented, fun, engaging people committed to making the world a better place
- Full, generous health benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Casual dress code
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment - we fully support flexible work hours and remote work
- Unlimited/discretionary vacation/PTO policy
- 401k plan
- Stock options
Contact: Sarah McGee at firstname.lastname@example.org